JSP exception implicit object.
JSP exception object is an instance of javax.servlet.jsp.JspException. This object is used in exception handling to print the error message. But is only be used on that jsp page on which isErrorPage attribute is true
See more at: JSP exception implicit object
- What are JSP lifecycle methods?
- Which JSP lifecycle methods can be overridden?
- How to disable session in JSP?
- Which directive is used in jsp custom tag?
- How can a thread safe JSP page be implemented?
- Can we use JSP implicit objects in a method defined in JSP Declaration?
- Which implicit object is not available in normal JSP pages?
- What is difference between include directive and jsp:include action?
- How to disable caching on back button of the browser?
- What are the types of JSTL tags?
- How is scripting disabled?
- How to extend java class in jsp?