The SessionFactory object is created from the Configuration object. It is thread-safe object and used by all threads of the application. It is act as a factory for session objects and client for ConnectionProvider. It maintains the second level cache of the data.
- What are the core components are of hibernate architecture?
- What is SessionFactory?
- Is SessionFactory a thread-safe object?
- What is Session?
- Is Session a thread-safe object?
- What will happen if we don’t have no-args constructor in Entity bean?
- Can we make an hibernate entity class final?
- How to log hibernate generated sql queries in log files?