The session object is created from the SessionFactory object. It is act as a factory for Transaction, Query and Criteria. Session objects are not thread-safe. It maintains the first level cache.
- What are the core components are of hibernate architecture?
- What is SessionFactory?
- Is SessionFactory a thread-safe object?
- What is Session?
- Is Session a thread-safe object?
- What will happen if we don’t have no-args constructor in Entity bean?
- Can we make an hibernate entity class final?
- How to log hibernate generated sql queries in log files?