Maven remote repository is a repository on a web server. A remote repository can be located anywhere on the internet or inside a local network. We can configure a remote repository in the POM file. We have to put the following XML elements right after the element:
<repositories> <repository> <id>codesjava.code</id> <url>https://maven.codesjava.com/maven2/lib</url> </repository> </repositories>
- What are the build tools in java?
- What are the aspects Maven manages?
- how to check the maven version in windows?
- how to check the maven version in linux?
- how to check the maven version in mac?
- What information does pom contain?
- What is a goal in maven?
- What are the types of repository in maven?
- Explain Maven repository search order
- What is local repository in maven?
- What is central repository in maven?
- What is remote repository in maven?
- What is maven plugin used for?
- What are the types of maven plugins?
- What is archetype in maven?
- How profiles are specified in maven?
- How can you build your project offline?
- How to exclude dependency in maven?