In this introduction part, you will come to know :
- Why you should learn python?
- What you will learn in this course?
- Why this course is different from other course?
Why you should learn python?
From latest IT trends, python is most widely used programming language.
Python is used for Data analysis, you can learn machine leaning after this course, deep learning, artificial intelligence application development and web development and much more you can do by learning python.
Many well known companies are using python as follow
What you will learn in this course & for whom?
If you have not done coding/programming ever before, still nothing to worry ,if you will study each article in detail you will become a good python developer after completing this course
If you already a python developer, but not feeling comfortable and still stuck in some cases? You may follow this course
If you know python programming but do not know how to develop software or web applications you may follow this course
Because, in this course we’ll learn how to develop desktop applications and web applications as well and once your course get completed you can confidently move in any of field like machine learning, data analysis etc.
why this course is different from others?
- We have divided this course in chapters.
- we’ll be learning how to install, setup your pc for coding
- most important thing to teach you how to manage files and folders through command line to make you comfortable for linux environment also.
- we’ll be learning difference between python2 and python3.
- we will give you exercises after every chapter and their solutions as well.
- Most of the tutorials and institutes skip the topics that makes python unique, we will complete all of the topics.
- We’ll be discussing all of the topics. With examples of the program that you can implement on your local environment
- You will be able to write and understand code in a professional manner.