MVC stands for Model-View-Controller design pattern which separates the business logic, presentation logic and navigation logic.
Model: is responsible for encapsulating the application data (POJO).
View: is responsible for rendering the model data.
Controller: is responsible for receiving the user request, building model object and passing the model object to the view.
- What is MVC?
- What is the difference between struts1 and struts2?
- Explain struts 2 request life cycle.
- What are the core components of a Struct2 based application?
- What are the types of validators in struts 2?
- How tag libraries are defined in Struts?
- Is Struts thread safe?