A maven plugin represents a set of goals which provides the facility to add your own actions to the build process.
Syntax to execute a plugin:
Maven plugins can be used to:
- create jar file.
- create war file.
- compile code files.
- unit testing of code.
- create project documentation.
- create project reports.
- What are the build tools in java?
- What are the aspects Maven manages?
- how to check the maven version in windows?
- how to check the maven version in linux?
- how to check the maven version in mac?
- What information does pom contain?
- What is a goal in maven?
- What are the types of repository in maven?
- Explain Maven repository search order
- What is local repository in maven?
- What is central repository in maven?
- What is remote repository in maven?
- What is maven plugin used for?
- What are the types of maven plugins?
- What is archetype in maven?
- How profiles are specified in maven?
- How can you build your project offline?
- How to exclude dependency in maven?
Please follow and like us: