In typical database transactions, say one transaction reads and changes the value while the second transaction reads the value before committing or rolling back by the first transaction. This reading process is called as ‘dirty read’.
- What is the difference between execute, executequery, executeupdate?
- What is the difference between Statement and PreparedStatement in jdbc?
- How can we execute stored procedures and functions?
- How to rollback a JDBC transaction?
- Explain JDBC Savepoint.
- What is the use of blob and clob datatypes in JDBC?
- What is Connection Pooling?
- How do you implement connection pooling?
- What is 2 phase commit?
- What are the different types of locking in JDBC?
- What is a “dirty read”?
Please follow and like us: