Connection Pooling is a technique used for reuse of physical connections and reduced overhead for your application. Connection pooling functionality minimizes expensive operations in the creation and closing of sessions. Database vendor’s help multiple clients to share a cached set of connection objects that provides access to a database. Clients need not create a new connection every time to interact with the database.
- What is the difference between execute, executequery, executeupdate?
- What is the difference between Statement and PreparedStatement in jdbc?
- How can we execute stored procedures and functions?
- How to rollback a JDBC transaction?
- Explain JDBC Savepoint.
- What is the use of blob and clob datatypes in JDBC?
- What is Connection Pooling?
- How do you implement connection pooling?
- What is 2 phase commit?
- What are the different types of locking in JDBC?
- What is a “dirty read”?