Build goals are the finest steps in the Maven build process which represents a specific task. A goal can be bound to none, one or more build phases. If a goal is not bound to any build phase, we can only execute it by passing the goals name to the mvn command.
- What are the build tools in java?
- What are the aspects Maven manages?
- how to check the maven version in windows?
- how to check the maven version in linux?
- how to check the maven version in mac?
- What information does pom contain?
- What is a goal in maven?
- What are the types of repository in maven?
- Explain Maven repository search order
- What is local repository in maven?
- What is central repository in maven?
- What is remote repository in maven?
- What is maven plugin used for?
- What are the types of maven plugins?
- What is archetype in maven?
- How profiles are specified in maven?
- How can you build your project offline?
- How to exclude dependency in maven?