Types of validators in struts 2.
1. Field Validators.
2. Non-field validators.
1. Field validators:
These validators act or perform validations on the single field i.e. field validators are not generic they are specific to the single field. More than one validator can be applied to one field.
2. Non-field validators:
These validators are the action level validators. Single validator can be applied to multiple fields.
Note: In this approach only one validator can be applied to a single field.
See more at: Struts 2 validation framework.
- What is MVC?
- What is the difference between struts1 and struts2?
- Explain struts 2 request life cycle.
- What are the core components of a Struct2 based application?
- What are the types of validators in struts 2?
- How tag libraries are defined in Struts?
- Is Struts thread safe?