Maven repositories are directories of packaged JAR files with extra meta-data. The meta-data is represented by POM files. A repository contains all the project jars, library jar, plugins and any other project specific artifacts.
Types of maven repository:
- Local Repository
- Central Repository
- Remote Repository
- What are the build tools in java?
- What are the aspects Maven manages?
- how to check the maven version in windows?
- how to check the maven version in linux?
- how to check the maven version in mac?
- What information does pom contain?
- What is a goal in maven?
- What are the types of repository in maven?
- Explain Maven repository search order
- What is local repository in maven?
- What is central repository in maven?
- What is remote repository in maven?
- What is maven plugin used for?
- What are the types of maven plugins?
- What is archetype in maven?
- How profiles are specified in maven?
- How can you build your project offline?
- How to exclude dependency in maven?
Please follow and like us: