Elements of soap message:
Envelope: It is a mandatory element and used to define the start and the end of the message.
Header: It is an optional element which provides the information on authentication, encoding of data, or how a recipient of a SOAP message should process the message.
Body: It is a mandatory element and contains the XML data comprising the message being sent.
Fault: It is an optional element which provides information about errors that occur while processing the message.
- Interview questions on web services.
- What is interoperability in web services?
- Explain web service protocol stack layers
- Explain web service architecture with diagram
- What is UDDI?
- What tools are used to test web services?
- What are different types of web services?
- What are the elements of soap message?
- What is wsdl in web services?
- What is difference between top down and bottom up approach in soap web services?
- Explain contract first approach in web service
- Explain contract last approach in web service
- What is a resource in restful web services?
- What are the http methods used in restful web services?
- What are different ways to test web services?
- Can we maintain user session in web services?
- How to choose between soap and rest web services?
- Explain annotations used in jax-ws api
- How to get wsdl file of a soap web service?
- What is JAX-RS API?
- Explain some implementations of jax-rs api
- What are the annotations used in JAX-RS API?