- Optimistic Locking: Optimistic locking lock the record only when update take place. Optimistic locking does not use exclusive locks when reading.
- Pessimistic locking: Record are locked as it selects the row to update.
- What is the difference between execute, executequery, executeupdate?
- What is the difference between Statement and PreparedStatement in jdbc?
- How can we execute stored procedures and functions?
- How to rollback a JDBC transaction?
- Explain JDBC Savepoint.
- What is the use of blob and clob datatypes in JDBC?
- What is Connection Pooling?
- How do you implement connection pooling?
- What is 2 phase commit?
- What are the different types of locking in JDBC?
- What is a “dirty read”?
Please follow and like us: