Notice: Undefined variable: footnotelist in /home/javawith/public_html/codesjava.com/wp-content/plugins/latex2html/inc/core.php on line 475
Dictionary meaning of Security:
The state of being free from danger or threat.
Spring security is a flexible and powerful authentication and authorization framework to create secure J2EE-based Enterprise Applications.
Authentication: It is a process or action of verifying the identity of a user or process i.e. who are you?
Authorization: It is a process of checking the authority of a user to perform actions in the application i.e. what are you allowed to do?
Spring security tutorials
- Spring security overview
- Spring security architecture diagram
- Spring security maven dependency
- Spring security hello world xml example
- Spring security hello world annotation example
- Spring security custom login xml example
- Spring security custom login annotation example
- Spring security form login example
- Spring security remember me example
- Spring security method level example