Notice: Undefined variable: footnotelist in /home/javawith/public_html/codesjava.com/wp-content/plugins/latex2html/inc/core.php on line 475
When you create a document it is very important to save the document so that it can be viewed or reused in the future. The very basic steps to save a document are:
- First, Click the Microsoft Office Button
- A list of different commands appears on screen
- Now, Click the ‘Save As’ command
- it is now displaying the ‘Save As’ Dialogue Box
- Save the current document to desired location with a desired name
You can also choose the ‘Save’ command from the same list to save the document to its current location with the same title. If you are saving a new and fresh document it displays the ‘Save As’ dialogue box.
The shortcut method to saving a document in MS word is to press “Ctrl+S” keys. It now opens the ‘Save As’ dialogue box where you can name your document and save it to your desired location.
See the image: