Python is a programming language created by Guido van Rossum for web development, software development, mathematics operations and system scripting.
Setting a specific path for python means to provide the Operating System a direction to search the executable code from the list of directories available in the Operating System. It is the first step when starting a python work.
Steps to set path:
- Open the Control Panel. Click on System and Security.
- Click on System.
- Click on Advanced System settings on the left corner.
- Click on Environment Variable tab.
- Click on new tab of user variables.
- Write path in variable name.
- Copy the path of Python folder.Paste path of Python in variable value and click on OK button.
- Click on Ok button. Again Click on Ok button. The path will be set for executing Python programs.