OOPs is a style of computer programming which represents concepts as objects that have state and behavior. e.g. objective-c, c#, Java.
Difference between Object Oriented Programming and Procedural Programming.
|Procedural Programming||Object Oriented Programming|
|1. In Procedural Programming a program is created step by step instructional format and instructions are executed in order.|
2. Follow top down approach.
3. Less secure because it does not have any proper way of data hiding.
4. Does not provide code re-usability feature.
5. Doesn’t provide ability to simulate real-world event much more effectively.
6. Slow development.
|1. In Object Oriented Programming a program is created in a way as real world works.|
2. Follow bottom to top approach.
Difference between Object Oriented and Object based language.
|Object oriented language||Object based language|
|1. Supports all the features of OOPs.|
2. Doesn’t have in-built object.
3. E.g. C#, Java etc.
|1. Doesn’t support all the features of OOPs (like Inheritance, polymorphism).|
|Object and Class in Java.|
|Abstraction in java.|
|Encapsulation in java.|
|Polymorphism in java.|