The object oriented design principles are used to achieve highly cohesive and loosely couple solution. Design principles provides us a way to create the clean and modular design.
Commonly used object oriented design principles in java
- DRY (Don’t repeat yourself)
- Single Responsibility Principle (SRP)
- Open Closed Design Principle
- Liskov Substitution Principle (LSP)
- Interface Segregation Principle (ISP)
- Dependency Injection or Inversion principle
- Aggregation Design Principle.
Please follow and like us: