<% response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store"); response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); response.setHeader ("Expires", "0"); //prevents caching at the proxy server %>
- What are JSP lifecycle methods?
- Which JSP lifecycle methods can be overridden?
- How to disable session in JSP?
- Which directive is used in jsp custom tag?
- How can a thread safe JSP page be implemented?
- Can we use JSP implicit objects in a method defined in JSP Declaration?
- Which implicit object is not available in normal JSP pages?
- What is difference between include directive and jsp:include action?
- How to disable caching on back button of the browser?
- What are the types of JSTL tags?
- How is scripting disabled?
- How to extend java class in jsp?
Please follow and like us: