We can execute stored procedures and functions by using Callable statement interface.
- What is the difference between execute, executequery, executeupdate?
- What is the difference between Statement and PreparedStatement in jdbc?
- How can we execute stored procedures and functions?
- How to rollback a JDBC transaction?
- Explain JDBC Savepoint.
- What is the use of blob and clob datatypes in JDBC?
- What is Connection Pooling?
- How do you implement connection pooling?
- What is 2 phase commit?
- What are the different types of locking in JDBC?
- What is a “dirty read”?