SQLite popularity is because of the unique features that it offers, which includes:
- Free to use.
- No license required to work with SQLite.
- Doesn’t require a different server process or system to operate and is thus Serverless.
- Very flexible.
- Facilitates work on multiple databases on the same session at the same time.
- No Configuration Required.
- Setup or administration not required.
- Cross-platform DBMS.
- Can be used on various embedded operating systems.
- Facilitates an efficient way for data storage.
- Variable column length of columns thus allows allocating only the spaces that a field needs.
- Facilitates API for a large range of programming languages.
- Facilitates simple and easy-to-use API.
- Available on both UNIX (Linux, Mac OS-X, Android, iOS) and Windows (Win32, WinCE, WinRT).
Please follow and like us: