JAX-RS refers to Java API for RESTful Web Services. It is Java API for creating REST web services. It is part of standard Java API and we don’t have to include anything else to use its annotations.
Note: JAX-RS provides several annotations to simplify the REST web services.
Implementations of jax-rs api
- Interview questions on web services.
- What is interoperability in web services?
- Explain web service protocol stack layers
- Explain web service architecture with diagram
- What is UDDI?
- What tools are used to test web services?
- What are different types of web services?
- What are the elements of soap message?
- What is wsdl in web services?
- What is difference between top down and bottom up approach in soap web services?
- Explain contract first approach in web service
- Explain contract last approach in web service
- What is a resource in restful web services?
- What are the http methods used in restful web services?
- What are different ways to test web services?
- Can we maintain user session in web services?
- How to choose between soap and rest web services?
- Explain annotations used in jax-ws api
- How to get wsdl file of a soap web service?
- What is JAX-RS API?
- Explain some implementations of jax-rs api
- What are the annotations used in JAX-RS API?