|Procedural Programming||Object Oriented Programming|
|1. In Procedural Programming a program is created step by step instructional format and instructions are executed in order.
2. Follow top down approach.
3. Less secure because it does not have any proper way of data hiding.
4. Does not provide code re-usability feature.
5. Doesn’t provide ability to simulate real-world event much more effectively.
6. Slow development.
|1. In Object Oriented Programming a program is created in a way as real world works.
2. Follow bottom to top approach.