Installing CPP simply means to download a compiler from a range of CPP compilers available and then to install that compiler in your system. Turbo C++ is one of the most popular compiler for both C and C++. In order to install a Turbo C++ software, below steps should be followed.
Steps to install Turbo C++:
- Download Turbo C++ compiler.
- Create a directory inside the C drive.
- Extract the zip file inside Turbo C folder.
- Double click on install.exe file in order to start installing the compiler.
- Click on the INSTALL icon located inside the inside Turbo C folder.
- Click on ENTER to allow installing.
- Enter the drive as C and press ENTER for the INSTALL utility to copy files.
- Select Start Installation to begin copying files to the hard drive of the system.
- The compiler is successfully installed. Close the window.
- Start the software again by clicking on the icon and write CPP programs.