No, as for an abstract method we have to provide implementation in subclass. To do this abstract method have to overridden but final methods cannot be overridden.
Java interview questions on access modifiers
- what are access modifiers in java?
- What are different types of access modifiers in java?
- What are non access modifiers in java?
- Can we use abstract and final both with a method?
- Can abstract class have final methods in java?
- Can we declare a class as private in java?
- Can we declare an abstract method as private?
- Can we declare a class as protected in java?
Please follow and like us: