No, we declare main() method as private or protected or with no access modifier because if we declare so, main() will not be accessible to JVM. Class will compile successfully but will get run time error as no main method found.
Java interview questions on main method
- Can we overload main() method in java?
- Can we declare main() method as private or protected or with no access modifier?
- Can we declare main method as non static in java?
- Why main() method must be static?
- Can we change return type of main() method?
- Can we run java class without main() method?
- Can we declare the main method as final?