No, we cannot call subclass constructor from superclass constructor.
Java interview questions on main method
- What is constructor?
- Why default constructor is used?
- Does constructor return any value in java?
- Is constructor inherited in java?
- Can you make a constructor final in java?
- Difference between constructor and method in java?
- How to copy values from one object to another java?
- How to overload constructor in java?
- can you create an object without using new operator in java?
- What is constructor chaining in java?
- Why we use parameterized constructor in java?
- Can we call subclass constructor from superclass constructor?
- What happens if you keep return type for a constructor?
- What is the use of private constructor in java?
- Can a constructor call another constructor java?