Yes, we can override a method which is overloaded in super class.
Java interview questions on method overloading and overriding
- What is method overloading in java?
- Can we declare an overloaded method as static and another one as non-static?
- Can overloaded methods be synchronized?
- Can we declare overloaded methods as final?
- Can overloaded method be overridden?
- What is method overriding in java?
- Can static method be overridden?
- Difference between method overloading and overriding in java?
- Can we override private methods in java?
- Is it possible to override non static method as static method?