What is Backbone.js?
Uses of Backbone.js:
- Backbone.js is used to create an application while overcoming the complications in one of the easiest possible ways.
- It is used for good functionality especially while creating an application with lengthy codes but demanding better designs.
- Backbone.js is used to create an application in a well-organized and structured way.
- It is also used for fast applications since it communicates via events.
- Backbone.js is also used to create a cleaner, refined and further maintainable application code.
History of Backbone.js:
The Backbone.js was released initially in 2010 on the 13th of the month of October by a distinguished developer Jeremy Ashkenas.